Articles on Ionized Water

Dr Hidemitsu HayashiHidemitsu Hayashi, M.D., Heart Surgeon and Director of the Water Institute of Japan.

The bodies of all living organisms are composed largely of water. About 70 to 90 percent of all organic matter is water.  The chemical reactions in all plants and animals that support life take place in a water medium. Water not only provides the medium to make these life sustaining reactions possible, but water Itself is often an important reactant or product of these reactions. In short, the chemistry of life is water chemistry.

Read Article

Dr. Robert YoungDr. Robert O. Young MS, D.Sc., Ph.D. Over the past two and a half decades, Robert O. Young has been widely recognized as one of the top research scientists in the world. Throughout his career, his research has been focused at the cellular level. Having a specialty in cellular nutrition, Dr. Young has devoted his life to researching the true causes of "disease," subsequently developing "The New Biology™" to help people balance their life.

Our bodies were designed to be healthy, slender and energetic. We were intended to have smooth, supple skin and a quick, alert mind. Instead we are overweight - tired and sluggish. Why?


Otto WarburgDr. Otto Warburg's Address to Nobel Laureates, June 30, 1966 at Lindau, Lake Constance, Germany. Dr Warburg won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1931 for his discovery of the oxygen transferring enzyme of cell respiration

Editor's Note : What follows below is even more interesting when tied in to what Dr. Hidemitsu Hayashi, M.D. Director, Water Institute of Japan, has stated: "When taken internally, the effects of reduced water are immediate.Ionized Water inhibits excessive fermentation in the digestive tract by reducing indirectly metabolites such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, histamines, indoles,phenols and scatoles, resulting in a cleaner stool within days after reduced wateris taken on a regular basis". In 1965, just before Dr. Otto made the following speech the Ministry of Welfare of Japan announced that reduced water obtained from electrolysis can prevent abnormal fermentation of intestinal microbes.



I. Gerald Olarsch, N.D.

The body is largely made up of water, a medium which is most biologically useful in allowing nutrients and various chemicals to be transported from place to place. Surprisingly, only half of a woman’s physical weight is made up of body fluids (generally because they naturally have more fat), while it’s close to 60% for males, and 75% for infants. Of that, the sum of the fluids in each cell (intracellular fluids) make up 63% of the total body liquid, the majority of the remaining 37% comes from blood plasma (10%) and interstitial fluids (18% - the fluids between organs, etc.), and the transcellular fluids (5% - between cells) and lymph (4%) make up the rest.


Raymond KurzweilRay Kurzweil is an American author, inventor and futurist.

Question: I have read on the Internet that it is not possible to create alkaline or acid water from pure water and that water that is pure enough to drink can't be split into alkaline and acid components. Is this true?

Answer: As responsible scientists, we had the same skepticism when we first heard about alkaline water. Therefore, the first thing we did was to purchase a water alkalinizer as well as an accurate electronic pH meter. We ran tap water with pH 7.1 from our home faucet into the device and found that the water coming out of the alkaline outlet had a pH of 9.5 (indicating very alkaline), while the water from the acid outlet measured pH 4.5 (indicating very acidic).



For Businesses

Add water ionizer to your business, be unique and increase profits.

Top Benefits

Discover benefits of Ionized Water for many areas of your life.

Why NCI?

Find out what makes us stand out in a crowd.

Your Cart

No items added.

Become a Partner

Become a partner

Did You Know?

Did you know?

A six-year study published in the May 1, 2002 American Journal of Epidemiology found that those who drink more than 5 glasses of water a day were 41% less likely to die from a heart attack during the study period than those who drank less than two glasses.